A year ago, I posted my book list for 2018. I started out with 7 books and by the end of the year the list had grown to 11 despite my best efforts. In the end, I finished 8 out of those 11 books which felt pretty good.
This year, I'm committed to keeping the list manageable. I'm pulling in the 3 books I didn't finish last year along with some new ones.
Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates
- Fear and Loathing On The Campaign Trail '72 by Hunter S. Thompson
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work by Jason Fried
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin